Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I will not be out-blogged by Steve Rawski.

Today, I arrived to work late, but that's normal.

I goofed off and dragged my feet until a 1030am meeting. I drove the meeting, but was really faking that I cared. I hoped my client would think "he knows what's going on" and then forget about everything. Who knows if it worked.

At lunch, I ate a chicken caesar salad. It sucked, but I was starving.

After the meal, I went to my weekly 1-3pm status meeting. Kill me. My sister kept texting me about the stuff she's packing up at my Dad's house. Far more exciting than the meeting. I left the meeting 45 mins in to find a teammate. I had to chat up some business with him, and what better time than during the awful meeting. By the time I returned, the meeting was almost over.

The rest of the day I goofed off and daydreamed about my high school being part of a reality tv show. I scared of what will come of it.

The good news is that the fact inspired me to write some satire about Silver Lane and Clever Road becoming a tourist attraction. I also teased the Sisters Iorio Three. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home