Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I'm going home to Pittsburgh this weekend. I haven't been back to see my family and friends since December, the week before Christmas. My family hasn't seen me since I got married so they'll be excited. My wife can't join me because she's attending a fundraiser for us, and she has Prince tickets on Friday night. We have to get home together some time soon because they haven't seen us at all since we eloped on New Year's Eve.

The trip to Pittsburgh coincides with my little brother's 30th birthday. He'll be all fired up so it'll be fun. He got us Pirates tickets for Saturday night. They're playing the Cardinals, and that night is Turn Back the Clock Night. The Bucs will be wearing retro uniforms from the championship 1979 season, and it's Willie Stargell bobblehead night. As both a fan and a collector, I'm excited. Plus, you just can't beat baseball at PNC Park. Absolutely beautiful.

I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends. One friend recently had a baby so I hope to get a chance to see his son. Seeing my old friends with kids is always interesting.

C'est tout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home