Saturday, January 01, 2005

I haven't blogged since 2004.

Well, it's the New Year, there will be lots of new happenings this annum.

My dad's selling the old house; a baby is on the way; and, I'll be looking for a new...income provider.

You know you're getting old when NYE is no longer that big of a deal. My wife and I went out for an Indian dinner (Hema's Kitchen on Devon), and, then, we saw a movie, The Life Aquatic, at the Century near Diversey and Clark. We were home by 10pm with enough time to have first wedding anniversary cake. (Earlier in the day, we gave each other "paper" presents, the traditional theme for the first anniv. My wife gave me baseball cards (perfect), and I gave her a gift certificate for a few pre-natal massages at Spa Blue on Sheffield.)

My wife was asleep before midnight (hey, give her a break, she's pregnant). I watched the South Park marathon on Comedy Central and forgot to switch channels at 11:59pm. I caught on at 12:02am so I got to see some Chicago fireworks on one of the local channels. Because we live so close to Lake Michigan, I could hear the fireworks at Navy Pier very clearly.

So that's that. I hope that I can pick up the blogging during the New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home