Thursday, March 25, 2004

It's been quite some time since my last blog entry. Why? Work, work, work. Yes, I'm back into the consulting grind. No more F-in' the D. Oh well.

The work is interesting, but challenging. It's been nice to work in Chicago, but that's coming to a halt. I'm not going to be on the road all the time, but trips here and there will now pop up. The first is next week. I'm heading to Texas, baby!

I have to spend three days in Dallas to lead a workshop. I haven't been to Texas in about 3.5 years so I'm looking forward to it. I have some friends there, and I hope to have, at least, a drink with all of them.

I like Dallas. In the past, I had two assignments there and found a lot to do and places to go. It isn't "Texas" as people think of it, but there's enough regional culture to get a taste. I'm looking forward to visiting some bars, coffeehouses, and restaurants that I haven't seen in years. Well, hopefully...as long as work doesn't suck away every single solitary second. We'll see. Yeee-haaaaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home