Monday, February 09, 2004

(I'm C&Ping an e-mail I recently sent to some folks. Forgive me, those who proclaim, "Rip off, artist! I've seen this crap before!")

(I just can't keep politics off my mind or out of my "Sent" folder. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I won't be F-in' the D anymore come Feb 11th? Could be. Until then, blog on!)


One of the things I learned in college was that, to have a point of view, you must understand the other points of view equally well.

One of the things I learned in the real world was that, to speak, you must listen first.

Now, because it's fun to gaze at the whole spectrum, not just the middle band that Fox News, The NYT, and Tim Russert want us to see, here are some interesting critiques of our current President and a wanna-be:

On Bush...from the ultra-conservative/libertarian, very Christian Joe Farah:

On Dean (and with a jab or two at Kerry)...from the radical left, very environmental Jeff St. Clair:

Enjoy the far ends that don't want either a Repub or a Dem in the White House!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home